During the holiday season, we’re inspired to give back. Here are six easy ways to help our neighbors facing hunger, that aren’t complicated or time-consuming. For every $1 donated, we can provide $5 worth of groceries through our pantries! Your gift to Community Food Share provides fresh, nutritious food to families, seniors, and individuals facing hunger in Boulder and Broomfield Counties.
Share a gift that gives back.
Volunteers are the backbone of our operation. When you donate time, it’s a way to invest in our community, and is a reminder that everyone in our community deserves access to fresh, nutritious food. We offer volunteer opportunities Monday – Friday for individuals, families, and groups. Sign up now!
Host a holiday food or virtual drive.
When you collect food or raise funds you help increase awareness of hunger throughout the community. More than 70% of the food we distribute is donated by community partners big and small, and for every $1 donated in a fundraising campaign, we can provide $5 worth of groceries through our pantries.
No two drives are the same, and we have everything you need to host your own, including brand resources and a planning guide. Whether you’re collecting food or raising money you can make a difference! Register your drive today.
Give back every day
You can support Community Food Share when you’re doing everyday activities — at no additional cost. Every dollar adds up and helps us make a significant impact on our community.
- AmazonSmile – When you shop using AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charity of your choice at no cost to you. Sign Up Now!
- King Soopers – King Soopers Community Rewards allow us to earn rebates when you use your Sooper Card. To add Community Food Share, log in to your King Soopers account and navigate to the “Community Rewards” section. Search for our name or enter TK597 to enroll. Learn More.
- Round Up Your Spare Change – Easily connect your credit or debit card transactions and round up your everyday purchases to the nearest dollar for Community Food Share and help provide food for our neighbors experiencing food insecurity. Learn More.
- Cryptocurrency –Donating cryptocurrency is one of the most tax-efficient ways to support our mission. Crypto donations can be a tax-efficient solution for giving, while making the maximum impact with your gift.
- Ecards – Make the holiday season brighter by making a donation to Community Food Share in honor of a loved one. Along with your donation, you can send an Ecard with a personalized message to brighten someone’s day. On our donation form, select the option that ensures your donation is “an honor or memorial gift”. Send Ecard!
Run a race for a good cause.
You can combine exercise with a good cause this holiday season. Lace-up your running shoes and join us on Thanksgiving morning for the 2022 Avista Adventist Hospital Louisville Turkey Trot. Your registration fee and food donations benefit Community Food Share.
Pre-schedule your CO Gives Day gift now
When you schedule your Colorado Gives Day gift early or when you give on Dec. 6, Colorado Gives Day, your donation goes even further, thanks to the $1.6 Million Incentive Fund! Schedule your Colorado Gives Day donation now. A gift to Community Food Share provides healthy, fresh food for our neighbors facing hunger. Schedule Now!