You are eligible for the Elder Share program if: (1) you are 60 years of age or older; (2) you live in Boulder or Broomfield County; and (3) your household income is at or below the following:
Maximum Monthly Income:
- One-Person Household: $1,307
- Two-Person Household: $1,760
- Three-Person Household: $2,213
Submit the following materials by mail or in person to Community Food Share (650 S. Taylor Avenue, Louisville, CO 80027):
- Completed Commodity Supplemental Food Program Application—download below or call (303) 652-3663 to receive by mail
- A copy of your photo identification
- Proof of address in Boulder or Broomfield County
- If you need home delivery, you must include a letter from your doctor
- If a caregiver or family member will collect food on your behalf, you must complete a proxy form:
- If you are a caregiver, you must provide a power of attorney
The process takes 2-3 weeks from the time an application is accepted until an individual receives food. If you have additional questions, please call (303) 652-3663.
Our staff will work with you individually to determine the best Elder Share location for you. Once you have been accepted into the Elder Share program, you will receive a welcome letter and a calendar with distribution times. Please call (303) 652-3663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Elder Share sites will be closed if both the Boulder Valley and St. Vrain Valley School Districts are closed. If only one of the two school districts closes or weather conditions are dangerous (e.g. thunderstorm, icy roads, etc.), please call Community Food Share at (303) 652-3663 to find out whether our Elder Share sites will remain open. Whenever possible, we will leave a message on our Facebook page and website’s homepage.