Life can get hard — and when it does, we’ll always be here to support you when you need it the most. Explore the services we offer below to find the best one for your situation.
Community Food Share’s Services
FAQs: Getting Food
Community Food Share would like to connect you with the food you need. Find out more.
- Feeding Families at Community Food Share for families with young and school-aged children. Find out more.
- Elder Share for eligible seniors at various locations in Boulder and Broomfield Counties. Find out more.
- Mobile pantries for individuals and families. Mobile pantries are located at various outdoor locations on specific days and times. Find out more.
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) for individuals and families. TEFAP is offered through several charitable organizations at specific locations in Boulder and Broomfield Counties. Find out more.
- Referrals to food resources throughout Boulder and Broomfield Counties. Call Community Food Share at (303) 652-3663 or use our Food Finder Map to find a meal program or food pantry near you.
Use our Food Finder Map to find a meal program or food pantry near you.
If you live outside of Boulder County or Broomfield County, you can use this tool to find your local food bank.
Yes, you are welcome to come to Community Food Share AND use other community resources. You can search for other charitable organizations with our Food Finder Map.
For FAQs specific to each program, please visit the following webpages:
For families with children
For others in need
Food Finder Map
Use the Food Finder Map to locate food resources in Boulder and Broomfield Counties.