Volunteers are an essential part of our operation — they nearly double our workforce! Volunteer activities continue to operate in accordance with CDC recommendations and social distancing requirements (maintaining 6 feet of physical distance between all people at all times along with frequent hand washing and sanitizing). Out of an abundance of caution, the following changes are effective until further notice:
- All volunteers must come to their shift wearing a mask that covers their mouth and nose. In an effort to reserve supplies for our community’s medical staff, we encourage our volunteers to wear non-medical, cloth face masks.
- Volunteers must complete our symptom self-monitoring log before every shift (detailed instructions are provided when you arrive).
- We cannot accept volunteers under the age of 10.
- Tuesday evening sessions are discontinued.
- First-time volunteers should follow the instructions on this page, including watching our volunteer orientation video and safety video.
- If the CDC considers you or someone in your household as high-risk, we do not recommend that you volunteer at this time.
As always, please cancel your shift if you are experiencing symptoms of illness (including any symptoms associated with COVID-19). Contact the Volunteer Department at (303) 652-3663 so that we can plan accordingly.