Join the fight against local hunger by participating in the first annual Community Food Share NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Bracket Challenge. Keep tabs on the basketball tournament’s winners while making tangible impact on our neighbors’ lives!
The event entry fee is $10: $5 will go to Community Food Share and $5 will go towards prize money for the top three winners. The prizes are:
- 1st place — 70% of the winnings
- 2nd place — 20% of the winnings
- 3rd place — 10% of the winnings
- $10 prize to the Worst Bracket Winner
Your $5 donation to Community Food Share will provide enough food for 15 meals back into the community.
To participate in the Bracket Challenge, follow these instructions (also available on the Bracket Challenge’s main page):
- Purchase as many $10 entries into the Bracket Challenge as you’d like here.
- Create an ESPN online profile for free.
- Once the brackets have been set after Selection Sunday, March 17, WK Real Estate will send you a link to enter the Community Food Share Bracket Challenge on the ESPN website and app.
- From March 17-21, fill out your brackets through the link provided. Remember to match each bracket name with the name you submitted upon purchase of your entry.
- Follow your progress live through the ESPN website, or the mobile ESPN app.
Winners will be determined after the championship game on Monday, April 2.
Thank you to WK Real Estate’s Matthew Jensen for championing and organizing this Bracket Challenge.