Current Employment Opportunities

Volunteer Coordinator

The Volunteer Coordinator supports the Volunteer Manager by coordinating all volunteer functions within the organization, helping to strengthen food distribution programs and operations, and assisting to sustain a community of supporters. Along with helping match organizational needs with volunteers, this position will recruit, train, schedule, track, supervise, and report on volunteer activities.

The Volunteer Coordinator is primarily a warehouse based position, with 80% of the workweek spent standing and walking on cement flooring, and the remaining 20% of the workweek spent sitting at a desk, performing office type duties.

Click here to learn more and to read the full job description. 

Warehouse Manager

The Warehouse Manager (WM) is responsible for overseeing shipping and receiving, retail food rescue routes, inventory control, order pulling, food safety and sanitation, occupational safety and compliance, equipment maintenance, and general warehouse organization. The WM is responsible for keeping the warehouse operating smoothly and ensuring inventory is accurately and efficiently managed. The WM will directly oversee all Driver/Warehouse Associates. The WM executes many of the above functions through the warehouse team, collaborating with the Senior Food Resource and Compliance Manager, Agency Relations Manager, Pantry Supervisor, Elder Share Manager and Mobile Pantry Manager. The Warehouse Manager takes direction from the Director of Operations and Chief Operations Officer, making sound organizational decisions when it comes to daily operational functions in the warehouse and beyond. The WM works with the Director of Operations to ensure all warehouse equipment, fleet, and facilities are operating effectively, properly maintained, and promptly repaired when necessary. In the absence of the Director of Operations (DO), the WM is the acting manager, responsible for keeping the warehouse operating efficiently and making operational decisions as necessary in consultation with the Chief Operations Officer.

A typical schedule for the WM position would be Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM, but the Warehouse Manager must have open availability from 6 AM to 6 PM during the work week with an occasional evening or weekend shift to perform the duties of this position and be able to attend all necessary meetings and events.

Click here to learn more and to read the full job description. 

Working at Community Food Share

At Community Food Share, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the fight to end hunger in Boulder and Broomfield Counties. Our highly skilled team of friendly, professional drivers transport food from our local grocers and farmers to our Louisville-based warehouse, and out again to our Partner Agencies. Our efficient warehouse distribution teams work directly with our volunteers to manage the flow of healthy food to families and individuals in need. We work hard to accomplish our mission every day.

Our collaborative procurement, development, and communications teams share a common goal: to connect our organization with the resources needed to be successful. Establishing partnerships with community organizations, individuals, and companies, these teams facilitate fundraising events, food drives, and hunger awareness events in alignment with our mission.

Being a part of our organization means being committed to ending hunger through food rescue and redistribution, wholesale procurement, repackaging and distribution, and efficient and innovative methods of reaching people in need. Our culture encourages open, positive communication and authenticity. We offer an excellent benefits package, generous time off and holidays, and competitive pay.

Make a difference in the lives of people in your community; come work for us!

Our HR department accepts applications for open positions only.

Please email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to: